Friday 29 June 2012

Today's Crimes against fashion.

As a protector of attacks on the eyes by bad fashion I ask you, what is wrong with this photo. Don't answer it's rhetorical I'm going to tell you. Obviously.
Firstly the disgusting faded insult on my cornea's that is this ridiculous tie die t-shirt. Why oh why would you wear something that was only relevant for one month in 1988, it wasn't actually relevant really but I remember having a tie die waistcoat as a child during my non meat eating hippy stage. This shirt looks like something you would find outside the kebab van in Romford high street after all the clubs have kicked out on a saturday night. Unfortunately the road cleaners haven't washed THIS piece of vomit away.
The bogey coloured three quarter lengths that show the raw donner meat pasty elephant shaped leg that protrudes out the snot rag is something I would expect someone on a nature programme for children to wear. Maybe if they were fitted I could of ignored them but they were the size of a Fred Durst style American 90's rapper and looked like they smelt of a men's urinal with all the unexplained stains on them. *gag*
Lastly how many times will I have to stop people in the street and say excuse me but black socks with shoes when you are showing a sliver of leg (albeit one that is whiter than that dudes business card from American Psycho) is WRONG WRONG WRONG!
I obviously didn't say that to this person, what I did do was as you would to an old sick dog that is in pain, I humanely put it down. It was in everyone's best interests. Yeah getting more like Patrick Bateman every day. This must stop or you'll see me on the evening news
"Man goes on bad fashion killing spree"
Enough now,
Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment